Worry Free Property Management
One of the biggest perks of owning a condominium is having someone else look after your property for you, leaving you time to enjoy your surroundings and the activities you love.
At Kildare Landing, we offer:
- Housekeeping services
- Security and monitoring
- Routine maintenance
- Groundskeeping, including lawn mowing and snow removal
Voluntary Rental Program
If you don’t plan on staying in your property for all 52 weeks a year, our voluntary rental program might be a great fit for you. We look after the marketing, reservations, guest services and housekeeping for you. With a booming tourism market in Cape Breton, this is a lucrative opportunity for many owners.
How it works:
- You tell us what weeks your condo is available for rental
- We accept and manage all bookings
- We greet your guests and provide housekeeping services
- Your condo will be cleaned after guests check out
- The condo owner keeps 70% of the rental revenue, with Cape Breton Lifestyles keeping a 30% management fee
Perhaps one of the most unique, but significant benefits of your ownership with Kildare Landing is our involvement in the Interval International Exchange Program. Exchanges are available at 2,500 resorts worldwide. This gives you the opportunity to travel the world without the cost of renting a villa or property. You simply exchange your condo for a luxury resort elsewhere in the world.
From sandy beaches to famed golf, to a winter wonderland, Ingonish is calling your name.